The World’s Largest Developer & Engineering Conference & Expo: All-virtual for 2021
DeveloperWeek 2021 is going all-virtual – Feb 17-19, 2021 – the world’s largest virtual developer conference with 10,000+ engineers, software architects, developers, managers & leaders, and IT & technical executives from 90+ countries, for 3 days of learning, best practices & networking.
Uniting the global developer community
With a fully immersive virtual experience, we’re bringing DeveloperWeek 2021 online with: 15+ conferences & tracks, 150+ speakers, technical Keynotes, a live 2-day Virtual Expo Hall, product demos, speaker Q&As/AMAs, 1:1 and group online networking.
We’ll be hosting 10,000+ engineers, software architects, developers, managers & leaders, and technical executives & professionals from 90+ countries for 3 days of technical keynotes, workshops, and conference sessions from 150+ speakers, a 2-day Virtual Expo, speaker Q&As, and many online networking events.
What you can expect at DeveloperWeek 2021:
– 150+ PRO workshops & PRO sessions – all live & online: Industry-leading talks from pioneers, subject-matter experts & practitioners in software engineering & development.
– The Industry’s largest live Virtual Expo: Discover new tech & tools and solve your challenges in our live virtual expo — and interact with 50+ exhibitors & see product demos.
– Expanded DevExec World / DevLead Conference: We’re inviting the world’s an engineering & technical leaders to discuss & learn engineering best practices — from new languages & frameworks to common pain points for teams.
– Co-located with ProductWorld & CloudWorld: New this year, we’re co-locating CloudWorld, where you can join 4,000+ cloud industry professionals for the premier vendor-neutral conference covering the entire cloud & cloud-native landscape. An expanded ProductWorld invites 2,000+ product managers & product teams to learn from the best product management success stories, with tracks covering best practices and new online/remote trends in product development & strategy.
– More networking! From 1:1 topic-focused networking, to group roundtables and fireside chats, we’re adding more to the all-virtual experience — so you can still make valuable connections @ DeveloperWeek 2021.