The NPC Birth Registration Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 which is a program brought by NPC in partnership with NYSC and UNICEF in order to enhance birth registration across the nation.
It’s no longer news that UNICEF have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with NYSC and NPC in other to solidify the commitment between them and collaborate, support the digitalized birth registration process in 22 states and the FCT Abuja.
The exercise is expected to benefit not less than 12 million who are under the ages of 5. such children are the ones to be captures and the primary beneficiaries.
By this, they have called for recruitment of Adhoc staff who will handle the 2023 birth registration exercise and its open to SSCE, Diploma, NCE, HND, First degree and NYSC Corp members.
Requirement for NPC Birth Registration Recruitment 2023
For you to be eligible to register for the program, you oath to have the following ready:
1. A valid National Identification Number (NIN) which can only be used once to assess the assessment test. Print out your NIN here
2. A smartphone or PC with a functional web camera
3. A valid educational certificate
4. A valid Google mail account (gmail address)
5. A valid phone number
6. Commercial Bank details
7. Applicant must have a valid NYSC call-up letter for serving NYSC corp members.
Having it in mind that during the application process, you are required to take a test which its expected you score 50% and above.
Steps for registration
You will need to complete the following steps to be done with the registration:
- Step one: Personal information verification NIN
- Step two: Permanent residence details
- Step three: Applicant contact details
- Step four: Educational details
- Step five: Bank details
How to apply for NPC birth registration 2023
The following steps explains how to apply for NPC recruitment 2023
- Toggle off and on again your device location to make sure it on
- Visit the NPC birth registration portal
- Click on Start Application
- Click either of the options ”Start as NYSC or Adhoc Staff”
- A pop up with display requesting permission to use device location, Click “Allow”
- Input your NIN for personal information verification.
- If your NIN is verified to be correct, a popup will show with your image and name, click on the “Match face against live image“
- You will then be directed on how to carry out the facial caption. Do ensure you are in a place with good light for a successful facial capture.
- From the form, choose your LGA and any nearest government hospital
- Properly provide your account details
- Provide other required information and upload your certificate and submit application.
- Make sure copy or screen your application ID after the completion of your registration
Location issue in the Adhoc recruitment
One issue or problem you are likely to encounter in the course of the registration process is your location not been detected even while it turned on from your mobile device.
- Go to your smartphone settings
- Turn off location then turn on again